Thursday 24 January 2013

Instafan

Anyone who knows me knows I am an advertisers dream. From TV shows to products to apps, I will usually succumb to buying into a product. And the latest thing I am now on a hype on is.....

Instagram (if my witty play on words title didn't give it away)

I don't take a lot of photos usually, I'm over the digital camera hype, but now I'm on the iPhone hype and getting to know the ins and outs of my favourite phone to date, I have started to use Instagram. I just love how you can manipulate pictures. This will hopefully get rid of the bad drunken photos I'm prone to taking after 1 Jager too many.

Whilst I am still figuring out how to use it properly as I currently only follow friends and @womaninthejungle, a natural hair blogger, I am having tremendous fun. Now to go hunt for celebs. First find Kardashians and RiRi.

Below are a few of my fave pics that I have taken.










Who else is on the hype? Follow me @rochelledionne87

X

No comments:

Post a Comment